Voyce is a contemporary fashion jewellery brand.
We make accessories to embellish the independent woman’s metaphorical voice - her style and her signature. We carry contemporary aesthetics, and everyday comfort. We are bold, fun AND elegant. Our products are handcrafted, artisanal luxury.
Our collection "Ethereal" is made of precision-cut crystals from Austria, handcrafted with brass, plated with 18K gold, and draws its inspiration from celestial beauty. This collection is everyday luxury at its finest.
Voyce was founded by renowned Indian art curator & gallerist, Vaishnavi Murali. Vaishanvi is the founder of Eikowa, one of India's leading contemporary Indian art galleries. She is also the recipient of Forbes 30 under 30, Asia 2017.
At Voyce, Vaishnavi aims to create wearable art, bringing her artistic aesthetics and curatorial eye, together with her deep experience with luxury brands like Jimmy Choo, Armani, Versace, and Cartier.
OUR COMMITMENT TO SUSTAINABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY
- We aim to reflect our values of sustainability and responsibility in our actions.
- All our jewellery is handmade by local Indian artisans, aimed to help the local business sustainability, to protect traditional craftsmanship and to keep our carbon footprint minimal.
- All our materials are responsibly and ethically sourced.
- We recycle all the brass left out in our manufacturing process.
- We source our crystals from suppliers certified by Responsible Jewellery Council and with an enterprise commitment to sustainability.
- Our jewellery is completely safe and Nickel, Cadmium and Lead free.
- Our packaging is eco-friendly and biodegradable with no lamination.
- We are working with our shipping partners to fully transition to a plastic-free existence over the year.